- Open 7:00 am to 8:30 pm
- Seven days a week
- May 1 - October 31st
- Dog Run at Sherrillbrook Park
- Directions to Sherrillbrook Park
Donovan Memorial Park - Splash Pad Information click here Splash Pad 2023.pdf
Pavilion rentals available in all parks May 1 through September 30
- For more information call 733-7500 x2332
- To reserve a pavilion Click Here
- Reservations are now made online only.
- Rates for residents are $40 for small pavilions, and $80 for large pavilions.
- Rates for non-residents are $100 for small pavilions, and $200 for large pavilions.
- Gazebo is $40.
- Proof of residency required.
Cross Country Skiing - 7 days per week 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- As part of our recreation program, Sherrillbrook Town Park is open throughout the winter months with several cross-country ski trails.
Recreation Center Parking Passes
Parking Passes for the 2023-2024 school year will be done online only at the town website. Passes are issued on a first come first serve basis. A copy of the rules are listed and you will also receive a copy of them when the pass is picked up.
Registration for Parking Passes will begin: Monday, August 7th at 9:00 am.
Pass pickup will be at the Recreation Center starting August 14th Monday-Friday from 7 am-Noon.
Instructions for registering for a pass:
* Go to the website: https://parksrec.egov.basgov.com/newhartford
* Create and account and add your student (if you do not already have an account)
* Verify your email address (you will receive an email verification)
* Choose student parking pass
* Choose register
* Choose your child and add to cart
* You will be prompted to read and accept the wavier
* You will then be prompted to complete vehicle information and upload your child’s driver’s license. Once completed choose register
* You will be prompted to make payment – payments are only accepted online.
* Once payment is complete, you will receive a receipt. Print out the receipt.
**After August 17th take the receipt to the recreation center to pick up the pass.
*** Pass pickup will be at the Recreation Center starting August 17th from 7 am-noon Monday-Friday. ***