Personnel Forms & Documents

All jobs within the Town of New Hartford fall under the Civil Service System.  All employment applications must be approved by Oneida County Civil Service.  

How to complete an application for employment  .

Employment Portal

To find out more about Civil Service, following the link below.

What is Civil Service?